Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bloggers UNITE

A bit of talk: For those who're interested in joining just Pm me(ck)













Since our old class blog is certified dead, I've decided to make a new one. This time I've invited most of the bloggers to blog together and hopefully this time our small little bestari blog will not die off.





















That's right, we are united


The current bloggers I've invited are chikkien(me), Terence Tan, Joyce Wong, Melia, Keay, aunty Chai and i think thats it. If any person from bestari wants to help out this blog, please do not hesitate to contact me. Ok This sounds overly formal, usually I'll go '' Want join then join la, hesitate for what?!''



Besides that, this blog will most likely not be talking about our subjects like melia did the previous one. We'll post more aboiut our daily life and maybe make a poll on voting noisiest people in class or anything you like.





Best regards,
Chikkien



THIS THING SERIOUSLY LOOKS FREAKINGLY FORMAL

3 comments:

Lil Tiger said...

what the..
May i join? :)

chikkien said...

Why not? Just give me ur e-mail

Lil Tiger said...

nana92_loveyall@msn.com
thank you :D