Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally our class party is over.

First of all,
I would like to say sorry to you all because of my shouting at you last night.
Very sorry >_<

I never hate the class,
'cause all of you accompany me go through this two years in a very excited way.
But if anyone of you hate me,
I will just accept it because I really LC last night,
not only last night maybe xD

Again please forgive me last night *SOB*
Please please please...
Just take it as a mad dog barking at you crazily xD
T_T

3 comments:

CarmeliaYong said...

aiyah, who would be mad at you?

we were really noisy, even the manager came to ask you to tell US to quiet down a bit but no one really listened so no wonder you shouted laaah.

you're like the person in charge, the host. of course you'll feel pissed at your 'guests' being so noisy until some potential customers left.


thanks for helping us organize it!! :D if anyone wanna scold you for being LC, they should remember that you were the one going to all the trouble arranging stuff.

Super.Bunny.Love.Castle said...

weiiii....come on~
we won mad at u..
but we feel sorry for u
after all, you are the one who take care all of the business.
thank you!!
we love the party!!
5 b rocks!

Miss Keay said...

the shouting Keele ROCKS!